Monday, November 26, 2012

Update

So some bad things happened recently but I am taking it with a grain of salt because of the fact that it will only open new doors for me.

1) My now former business partner decided he wanted full control of the company. That said, I wont go into further details but I will say this. I voluntarily opted out and now I am about to have my own personal business once again very soon and am already on the fast track towards getting my other goals completed that I wanted to accomplish with the previous company.

2) My mother was in a bad accident before Thanksgiving, however, thankfully she is doing 100% better. She still made the road trip with my father out to Texas for Thanksgiving and today safely arrived back home.

3) I lost my job but no matter because I will be getting another job here quite soon with my Wife's work.

So as you can see even though these strange and unfortunate events have taken place, these allowed me to open new doors for better opportunities. And trust me, I am definitely going to be taking advantage of these new opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment