Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Challenge To Seek......And Destroy

Recently, I quit my Home Goods job because it was getting so bad on my knee - Walking 5 miles everyday. Considering my knee injury - this just doesn't work. I know that this puts my Wife and I in a tight financial bind but I am optimistic for the future though. I am looking at new jobs and what have you.

As some of you know by now - I opted out of BloodWork Comics due to varying reasons between the now former business partner and I. However, I will never go to the length to discredit an individual due to varying reasons either. He is also a talented writer and I'm sure he'll make it on his own someday too.

In light of leaving BloodWork Comics though, I started a new company called 3rd Level Comics™, "Comics Taken To A New Level". Also in the light of leaving BloodWork Comics, not only did I create the new business, I also managed to receive 50 applications from Artists around the world willing to work on my new projects. How about that huh? lol. So tomorrow, 11/28, I'm making my final decision on who it is exactly I want as my artist(s). Wish me luck on that one.

I still am going to continue on with the good fight for a new job anywhere. My mother recently just dropped off a bicycle that my grandfather in Texas fixed up and decided to give away. So I am very grateful for that. I am also getting a car soon so that's definitely going to help with getting around for work and what not.

So again, wish me luck folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment