Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Writing Career Begins!

Recently, I landed a freelance writing gig with comicbooked.com - I am so excited about this opportunity. I started on the 6th.

It all started when I had saw an ad on Comic Booked twitter account. They were looking for writer's and I immediately responded. About an hour later - Will Sokolowski replied back wanting an E-Mail interview. My eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. We talked for an hour or so and I got the job right there!!! I couldn't believe how well I had did in the interview process. When Will stated he hadn't formally introduced himself.....I realized I had just interviewed with the CEO & PRESIDENT OF COMIC BOOKED!!!!

Once again, my eyes lit up as if the sun was shining through my eyes! It was so amazing! *enter thought of happy dance here*

The job is like a 3-Month Internship with the added benefit that if you get 5,000 hits or more then you get paid in the meantime. If Comic Booked likes me in the next three months, a contract is drawn up to keep me on. I'm very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment